Get the Most Out of Your Maximo Investment
Asset Integrity Management (AIM) addresses both the technical aspects of Maximo Implementations as well as many other important factors that impact the success of your implementation. Factors such as follow-up coaching for team members, change management sessions to prepare for the impact of the new system, utilization of an Asset Management tool to get the most out of your investment, and Templates for areas such as KPIs and Start Centers. A wholistic approach over time to Maximo Asset Management will help ensure your success and maximize your return on investment.
There are many factors that lead to the long-term success of a Maximo Implementation. You’ll need to focus on many of these to ensure you receive the maximum return on your investment. Check out our article on Top 10 factors for success.
Upcoming Conferences (We hope to see you there!)
This is the premier Maximo conference focused on a variety of topics essential to maintaining and growing your Maximo system. Put on by Reliabilityweb.om, you get a good mix of reliability maintenance practices as well.
Six reasons to attend:
- MaximoWorld is a community of people who do what you do.
- New and innovative ideas about how to improve your work.
- Peer-to-peer support and collaboration through ongoing networking opportunities.
- Ask questions and get answers…meet experts in the industry, user group community, partners and sponsors.
- Explore new tools and software innovation in the expo hall.
- Invest in yourself – learn more and become proficient in your field.
August 3 – August 5 2021
Think is the digital event experience where advances in world-changing technologies become real, through real-world case studies, technical exploration, community engagement and visionary thought leadership. You’ll learn how you and your company can positively impact the world through technology like hybrid cloud and artificial intelligence.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.